The debut album, released by Epitaph Records in 1986.

Check it out here

                  Psychofuckindelic:
When I get up in the morning want my breakfast in bed
If yous don't give it to me get someone else instead
Why don't you get along
If you lot don't similar information technology get along
Well I effort to practice right by yous I end up doing wrong so get along
Well first you said you love me
Now you say you don't
No one's keeping you here baby
Why don't you get forth
Just get along
Why don't you get along
When I try to do right I terminate up doing wrong
Get along
Well
Do correct practice wrong
Well at first you said you dear me and now y'all say you don't
I just want to know babe what it is you want
What you desire
Why don't you tell me what y'all desire
If I can't give it to you…you should just get along
Get along
Y'all should just become along
Babe you should become along
I demand you…you should
I endeavor to practise right I end upward doing wrong get along
If you don't like me go along
Fuck you

Yes Aye No:
Well I went to the supermarket go some aspirin
Because my caput was pain from a combination of heroin and gin
Well at that place's human being in the parking lot
He was doing some peculiar fishing
He had a rod and he had a reel
Oh, I don't know what he was doing

Yep Yes
Yep Yeah No

No not at all

Yes Yes
Yep Yep No

Positive train:
When the world's a deplorable place to most of you
You lot walk effectually you got nothing to exercise
You get to school or you become to work
Most times you simply experience like a jerk
Well Sammy Glick and Eve Harrington besides
Confused almost life just like you
They scratch their way right to the top
When they got at that place they said this all you got well
they scratch their right to the peak when they got there they said
This all you got
Well i don't know simply i been told
The streets of sky they are lined with gilt
I don't know merely it's been said
When yous go to heaven brother you'll exist dead
I don't want to preach man
I don't want to say information technology only
One thing i gotta tell you,  y'all should live this way
Oh my goodness oh my god
Positive train is where we all vest

Allow Me In The House:
Well I said oh baby
Won't yous delight allow me within the house
Oh my girlfriend she threw me out
I got no other place to stay
No other place to stay
I said oh baby oh you know I done you wrong
Well  i said oh baby
Lord knows I done you wrong
But my girlfriend she threw me out
I got no other identify to stay
no where to go
no where to sleep
Oh c'mon
Baby
Oh I done you wrong
Oh I know I done yous wrong
What tin can I do now
Well my girlfriend she threw me out man
I got no other place to stay
I tried everybody
I tried my friends
I tried people who don't even like me
Now I'thou zilch joking around petty darling
I got no other place just the streets
Oh baby you gotta heed to me delight
Look at me I know I washed you wrong
I spent the rent on drugs
Yous knew I was fucking other women when we was sharing the same room
Well baby
You gotta allow me please inside the house
Well i said baby
Oh I'g pain
I'g hurting won't you please delight delight please please allow me in the house human C'monday baby

Thelonious Monster:
Well I heard a lotta people say
Yous know I heard it again merely the other 24-hour interval
They were talking 'bout the sunday and the complimentary
They were talking in a language no one else tin can speak well
Oh addiction all their ain
Virtually a music so alone
And now they all desire to see her
This affair called Thelonious Monster well here it is
Well they created a monster
For they created, they created a monster
Thelonious monster
They created a monster
Well it'south said that Thelonious Monster
Was created by the wise master
And that she talks in tongues about life absurd
And the more than that you hear, well the more it gets blurred
Well they created a monster
They created, well they created a monster
Thelonious monster
They created a monster
They created, well they created a monster
Well they created,  well they created a monster

Joke Song:
This is joke song
You know I thought i'd tell y'all what information technology's like to be in a band and stuff what information technology's like 'cause It tin can be fun but a lot of the time it'southward actually fucked and a pain in the ass.
I'1000 gonna tell you a story that sorta equivocates what i feel nearly bear witness business in general and the story's about this guy that worked for Circus Vargas his main job was to accept care of the elephants and he didn't mind his job or nothin' he got paid like half-dozen-7 bucks an hr and he was pretty happy just cleaned up afterwards the elephants but ane nasty role of the chore he had to give 'em enemas right before they got on the buses or the trains or whatever so they wouldn't shit all over their compartments while they're on the trains and buses and trucks n' shit and then he had to stick his fist way up there and give them enemas you know it was a real drag of a thing but he didn't mind it y'all know.
One mean solar day he'due south doing it and this guy comes walking by and says what the fuck are you doin man that'southward that'southward insane you don't need to do that kinda degrading stuff
and he goes I don't mind information technology's a fine chore and the and the guy goes you're crazy man you can brand that kinda coin doing anything you don't demand to degrade yourself similar that  you should quit this job yous know just quit simply fucking you know tell em yous quit the guy says what and exit of testify business.

Huck'south Jam :
Instrumental

Matrimony Street:
Down on Union street
That'south where my baby gets her dope
Down on Matrimony street
I said you tin can bring your dough
you might get what you lot desire
But i swear you don't
Well I swear you don't

Got what she thought she needed
I think she gets what she deserves

Effort:
Well I never paid no rent and I never paid no telephone bill
And I own't never had a job and i' m glad and I hope I never will
Just my mom called yesterday and she asked me how I was doing
I said i'grand pretty good but I don't know if I'g gonna swallow today
I don't know if I'm gonna eat today
Only i'm gonna effort
I'm gonna try try try effort try attempt try
i'm gonna endeavour
i'm gonna try swear to god
I'chiliad gonna try

I saw John Fogerty and a cute girl at Canter's
They were lookin' so fine and their lives were and then together
Me i couldn't afford a cup of coffee cure my hangover
You know it fabricated me think
oh lord information technology fabricated me recall
About everything
Information technology made me call back about things like I'chiliad gonna try
oh i'k gonna attempt
yes i'm gonna effort endeavor try try try try endeavor
Well lord i'm gonna try
yes

...And The Rest Of The Ring:
My friends they all tell me
Human you're interim similar a fool homo
Well she's merely not worth it
Don't requite a fuck near you
Yeah but I was at her house once
I thought things were going fine
But i'm so injure and distressing at present
Well i'm and so hurt and pitiful at present
I must accept been incorrect
I must have been incorrect
Well I must take been wrong

Well no more talking 'bout her
Never mention her name
'Cause i'm gonna bail at present
Love solace and hurting
Oh just i won't forget it now
I just don't wanna talk near it at present oh
Why don't y'all accident me
Why don't you blow me
You lot said you don't believe in love girl
Well y'all don't fifty-fifty dear girl
So why don't yous blow me and the rest of the ring

Well if sex holds the answers
Why don't yous blow
Why don't you accident me
Why don't you lot accident me and the residue of the band
You lot don't believe in love
Why don't you blow me

Life's A Groove :
Got a lot to practise merely got nothing to show I got to step out in an while or two
There's a million issues merely being the Bob
So let me tell yourself I got nothing but honey son
Nothing but love

Twenty-Four Hours:
When I become up in the morning
Information technology seems way too early on
Too early on for me
When i go to bed every night
It seems manner too late
It seems way besides late
It's besides late for me

Happy #12 & 35:
We're walking together
Simply anywhere you and I
We're laughing to each other
We're joking in the bright sunshine
And I am so happy
I'one thousand happy, I'm happy but to be your guy

Yes I'm so happy
I'1000 happy, I'm happy correct by your side

We're walking together
Only anywhere you
We're laughing to each other
Nosotros're joking in the bright sunshine
And I am and then happy
I'thou happy, I'g happy but to be your guy
I'm then happy, I'grand happy,
I'm and so happy you believe my lies

I'm so happy
I'm happy  ,I'yard happy when I'1000 deep inside
I'grand so happy
I'm happy , I'm happy simply to exist alive

At present y'all say you love me
And I love you
and so what the hell's going on oh
why don't we get along
what'south wrong
I love you lot baby that's no lie

I'm so happy
I'm happy, I'm happy but to be your guy
I'one thousand and then happy
I'g happy
I'm happy right by your side
I'1000 so happy,  God knows I'thou happy you believe my lies
I'm so happy
I'g happy, I'm happy when it's deep inside
Yous know that'southward you
Gotta be happy
Don't tell me y'all're not now
Don't tell me oh i know y'all're happy
I'yard so happy
I'm happy
I know that you are too
I swear we're happy
We're happy
We're happy merely you and I
We're happy
We're happy
No now don't you lie
We're and so happy
Nosotros're happy
We're happy
Oh now now we're so happy we're happy
Nosotros're happy when information technology's deep within that's for sure now
We're happy
We're happy well that's no lie
Happy happy oh we're so happy happy happy oh oh
I'm happy happy
Happy just to be your guy
I'm so happy
I'grand happy just to be alive happy
Happy just to be your guy
happy happy
I'1000 happy just to exist your guy
Well I'1000 so happy I'm happy
I'm happy right by your side oh